Updated 8th April 2021
Categories of Personal Data Processed by Bizar mobile Pty Ltd, owners of FulGaz
Personal Data that is processed when you create a FulGaz Account:
When you create a FulGaz account, we ask you to provide your name, email address and country.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL GROUNDS:
- FulGaz processes your email address because we use your email address and your password to sign in to your account. The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is based on FulGaz’s legitimate interest in protecting the security of your account.
- If you provide your opt-in consent to receive marketing information from FulGaz, FulGaz will also process your email address for the purpose of sending you marketing information about FulGaz events and news. You also have the option to opt out of marketing and news emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email we send out.
- If you opt in to the service upon installation, FulGaz will send occasional push notificiations to your iOS device. You can opt out of this at any time in settings on your iPhone or iPad
(e) If you opt in to provide your country, it helps us understand where FulGaz is most popular and what countires we should concentrate on providing conetnet for. This includes helping us decide which countries to film rides in.
Additional personal data that is processed if you choose to provide it when you create a FulGaz Account:
You can add additional information to your profile, such as your Age Group, Weight, Gender and the type of trainer you use.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL GROUNDS:
This information is used to help create fair competitions for participants in our competitions. You can withdraw your consent by deleting this information from your account profile at any time.
Personal Data that is processed when you connect to a third-party app if you choose:
If you choose to enable your FulGaz account to send your data to other app providers, such as your Strava, TrainingPeaks or Today’s Plan account. We transmit information about you from your account, such as the route you completed in the session, as well as other performance data. FulGaz currently does not pull data from other service providers at this time.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL GROUNDS:
This information is used to supplement your activity information in other apps with your consent with these third-party apps. The legal ground for sharing this data is your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disconnecting your third party apps in the settings menu of FulGaz App.
Personal Data that is processed when you communicate with FulGaz:
When you interact with our customer support representatives via email, we collect personal data, such as your email address; and information about your subscription, including the amount of purchases and dates of purchases. We also look at the data from a particular ride you have completed to see if there are any issues with performance data in that file. To improve customer service we may analyse any feedback provided to us through voluntary customer surveys. With your consent, our customer support representatives may sign in to your FulGaz account, if appropriate, to help troubleshoot and resolve your issue.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL GROUNDS:
We use this information to provide you with customer and product support and to monitor the quality and types of customer and product support we provide to our customers. The legal ground for processing this information for these purposes is FulGaz’s legitimate interests in providing quality product support. The legal ground for signing in to your FulGaz account, if appropriate, to help troubleshoot and resolve your issue is consent, which you may withdraw.
Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
Third-party app, platform or service providers with whom you ask FulGaz to share your data:
Other service providers:
FulGaz uses services from third parties such as ActiveCampaign and SendGrid to assist in sending emails to our users. Those services track the activities associated with these emails, such as whether they were opened, whether links in the emails were clicked on. FulGaz uses this data to analyse the level of engagement with its emails.
We may disclose personal data about you to others: (a) if we have your explicit and valid consent to do so; (b) to comply with a valid subpoena, legal order, court order, legal process, or other legal obligation; (c) to enforce any of our terms and conditions or policies; or (d) as necessary to pursue available legal remedies or defend legal claims.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
If you do not want information collected through the use of these technologies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to automatically decline many of these technologies, or to be given the choice of declining or accepting them.
We also collect data from users about their usage of the FulGaz App on all it’s platforms. The types of analytical information that are collected include the date and time the app accesses our servers, app version, the approximate location of the device (country), user behaviour (e.g., features used, frequency of use), device state information, device model, hardware and operating system information, and information relating to how the app functions. FulGaz uses this data to improve the quality and functionality of FulGaz app; to develop and market products and features that best serve you and other users; and to help identify and fix app stability issues and other usability problems as quickly as possible.
The legal grounds for processing this analytical information is our legitimate interest in understanding how our customers interact with our products, apps, and websites so we can enhance the user experience and functionality of our products, apps and websites.
Here are examples of third-party providers of analytics and similar services we currently use:
- Google: Google Analytics is used to track site statistics and user demographics, interests and behaviour on websites. We also use Google Search Console to help understand how our website visitors find our website and to improve our search engine optimisation. How to opt-out of having your data used by Google Analytics.
- Microsoft Crash Reporting : Microsoft’s crash reporting system is used to help us better understand usage of the FulGaz Mobile app to improve user experience and to identify and resolve the root causes of app crashes, it sends us information on bugs that cause FulGaz to crash.
- Apple Crash Reporting: You can also opt in to send your crash data to Apple when you first install FulGaz.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your personal data as long as your FulGaz account is considered to be active. In addition, see below under “Your Rights” for a description of your right of erasure.
If you reside in the European Union, you have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation to request from FulGaz to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, data portability, restriction of processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing of your personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you reside outside of the European Union, you may have similar rights under your local laws.
To request access to or rectification, portability or erasure of your personal data, or to delete your FulGaz account, email firstname.lastname@example.org.