The iconic Sella Ronda – one of the most beautiful rides you can do in Europe and is a bucket list ride for any one who is serious about riding.
This is one of the MOST epic and stunning rides on FulGaz. You’ll start in Selva and climb up four well-known mountain passes: Passo Gardena, Passo Campolongo, Passo Pordoi and Passo Selva. After conquering each climb you are rewarded with stunning views and sweeping descents.
- Duration: 3:07:57
- Distance: 63.19
- Metres: 1943
The Sella Ronda is a popular destination for riders. Cyclists come from all over the world to ride this iconic piece of road and test themselves over the four famous mountain passes cutting through the mountain scenery.
The passes have been home to some of the greatest cycling battles of all time and feature a monument to Fausto Coppi, one of the giants of cycling.
The four key climbs:
- Passo di Campolongo (1875m above sea level)
- Grodnerjoch (Passo di Gardena) (2121m above sea level)
- Passo di Sella (2213 above sea level)
- Passo Pordoi (2239m above sea level)
As you ride, be sure to look up in awe at the colossal massifs of jagged limestone peaks and impossibly green pastures.
While this ride is stunning and beautiful, its toughness is not to be underestimated. At 63.19km long with just under 2000 metres of climbing, it’s going to be a long session on the trainer! Make sure you’ve fuelled properly the day before and are well prepared.
Join us and Jens for this celebration of suffering on 22 May. Register below to be a part of this epic event.
GET ZOOM LINK
Use the form below to access the Zoom link. We’ll send you an automated email with the links and a calendar invite.
ABOUT THE HOSTED ZOOM
In order to offer more people around the world the chance to chat with Jens, we are trialling a new format for this event. We will run two 1.5hour hosted Zoom sessions with Jens Voigt.
Make sure you register via the form so we can send you the zoom link and latest information!
Sella Ronda Clockwise 🇮🇹
The second stage of the “Shut Up Legs World Tour” this is going to be long ride in the saddle! Get ready to ride with the one and only Jens Voigt.
SESSION 1 TIMES
- BST 🇬🇧 Saturday 22 May 8am
- CEST 🇪🇺 Saturday 22 May 9am
- EDT 🇺🇸 Saturday 22 May 3am
- PDT 🇺🇸 Saturday 22 May 12am
- SAST 🇿🇦 Saturday 22 May 9am
- JST 🇯🇵 Saturday 22 May 4pm
- AWST 🇦🇺 Saturday 22 May 3pm
- AEST 🇦🇺 Saturday 22 May 5pm
- BST 🇬🇧 Saturday 22 May 6pm
- CEST 🇪🇺 Saturday 22 May 7pm
- EDT 🇺🇸 Saturday 22 May 1pm
- PDT 🇺🇸 Saturday 22 May 10am
- SAST 🇿🇦 Saturday 22 May 7pm
- JST 🇯🇵 Sunday 23 May 2am
- AWST 🇦🇺 Sunday 23 May 1am
- AEST 🇦🇺 Sunday 23 May 3am