This week we’ve got a number of new and exciting rides from around the globe to share with you and help keep your indoor riding exciting!

We welcome new contributor Wayne Calder as he takes us on a climb through Haleakala in Upcountry, Maui.

This collection also takes us to Austria (Hans Peter Obwaller), Cordoba (Marcelo Mourier), and the UK (John Bennett). 

You can find all these rides under NEW in the FulGaz App.

Haleakala Ranger Hut

The climb to the top of Haleakala is one of the longest paved climbs in the world at over 3,000 metres from the ocean town of Paia.

On this segment, we begin our climb above the clouds at the park entrance at approximately 2,000 metres. There’s no warmup to be had here, but the ascent is a fairly steady 5.6% grade with a slight kick at the top where you pass the observatory on your left near the summit.

  16.75KM
  DISTANCE
1:19:59
DURATION
939M
ELEVATION

TD 5 Boro Ride 2021

Experience New York City without all the cars and pedestrians. Starting in lower Manhattan, this ride takes you north past Central Park and east over the Harlem River into the Bronx. From there, we head back into Manhattan down alongside the East River before crossing the Queensboro Bridge into Queens. We then roll up to Astoria Park before turning back down through Queens into Brooklyn,  before descending into the 5th borough, Staten Island.
  61.9KM
  DISTANCE
1:57:37
DURATION
380M
ELEVATION

Above Uttendorf

Winter ride – it is getting a little bit difficult to ride because it is getting warmer and warmer. This ride starts with a flat part on snow and will bring you two climbs. The first one is on tarmac, the second one is on snow again and is fairly slippery because temperatures are getting higher and higher. After the downhill you will have some flat kilometres on snow again – these are the final Kms on snow in this 2022 winter.
  24.1KM
  DISTANCE
1:10:47
DURATION
674M
ELEVATION

Winter Ride Pinzgau

The ride starts on a perfect winters day with blue sky with a very short downhill, flat part on a cyclepath to warm up and then a short climb. After the downhill (pay attention to the parts on ice!) again flat and offroad on snow. Finally a demanding climb on snow.
 19.29KM
  DISTANCE
1:00:35
DURATION
544M
ELEVATION

Sauloch Alm Winter

This ride brings the Austrian winter into your home. On a perfect sunny day, about 80% of this ride is on snow, the remaining 20% is on tarmac. After some flat kilometres to get warmed up, you will have to do about 9Km of uphill with outstanding scenery, and several times you can see the alpine skiers on the piste.

Enjoy the following downhill on snow and the back again on flat kilometres.

 39.62KM
 DISTANCE
1:52:54
DURATION
912M
ELEVATION

Lacock and Castle Combe

You may well recognise the filmset stone villages of Castle Combe and Lacock as locations for Harry Potter and War Horse.

This ride takes in other equally pretty Cotswold stone villages and lush English countryside on a perfect summer’s day. There are no major climbs but the undulating nature of the countryside will provide a stern workout.

 32.4KM
 DISTANCE
1:12:33
DURATION
475M
ELEVATION

Camino del Cuadrado Downhill

This ride complements the ‘Camino del Cuadrado’ climb, so by riding them back-to-back you can get the full up-and-down experience.

And while it is mostly a downhill ride, with an altitude drop of 545m, it does have a couple of bumps that add up to 105m of climbing, so it can be used as a nice ‘warm up’ ride to get your legs and heart rate going.

 17.82KM
 DISTANCE
30:47
DURATION
105M
ELEVATION

Camino de Las Altas Cumbres

A lovely rolling ride through the hill under some moody skies, and bright blue patches will keep you motivated and riding forward!
 44.35KM
 DISTANCE
2:30:26
DURATION
1216M
ELEVATION

SUBSCRIBE TO FULGAZ

Now available on a wide choice of platforms including Android, Apple TV, iPad, MacOS, iPhone and Windows 10. FulGaz offers you the ultimate ride!

SUBSCRIBE TO FULGAZ

Now available on a wide choice of platforms including Android, Apple TV, iPad, MacOS, iPhone and Windows 10. FulGaz offers you the ultimate ride!