It’s been quite a journey, but the results are spectacular. Rather than packing FulGaz full of new features, we looked at every aspect of FulGaz and found ways to make improvements. Think of Team Sky’s “marginal gains” but applied to software. Combined with a smart trainer, we’re confident the end result is the closest thing you’ll find to riding outdoors.
These improvements were tested by riders from many countries on different combinations of equipment, often chosen because they had problems with the old version of FulGaz crashing or it was giving them trouble in some way. So, thank you test pilots! We couldn’t have done it without you.
- Massively improved, smoother video playback
- New physics model for super-realistic changes in speed and gradient
- Advanced trainer settings to get the perfect “road feel” with Tacx and Wahoo trainers
- Database compaction to save space on your iPhone or iPad
- RevBox compatibility
- JetBlack WhisperDrive compatibility
- KICKR connection strength warning and help screen
- Improved battery life
- Improved app stability and bug fixes particularly for KICKR users
- Many small design and layout improvements for a better user experience